Free Pick-up & Delivery
Weekend & Weekly Rates
Golf Cart Rental Rules
- Must be 18 years or older, have a valid drivers license, and auto insurance
- Must sign rental agreement, have a valid drivers license, and a credit cart at sign up time
- Walk ins are welcome! But reservations are recommended
Golf Cart Laws
- A golf cart is a motor vehicle. All rules that apply to a car or truck also apply to golf carts, including traffic laws. All rules apply on the beach also.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart.
- You may only operate a golf cart on a roadway (including ditches) that has a speed limit of not more than 35 mph. YOU CANNOT OPERATE ON A HIGHWAY. You may cross the highway at a traffic control device but only go straight across.
- You must have a Slow Moving Vehicle Triangle on the rear of the golf cart.
- Neither the driver nor passenger of a golf cart may have an open container of alcohol, even if it is not moving.
- If an unlicensed driver is operating a golf cart, the parent or person in charge of the cart may be charged with “allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a motor vehicle”.
- A golf cart must have a Bolivar Beach Parking Sticker to park on the beach.
- If the golf cart is equipped with safety belts, they must be worn.